for frequent barbeques and for food businesses
for the occasional barbequer to try out
WE COME IN TWO SIZES
Each bag is packaged in polypropylene lamination film
• Our charcoal is almost pure carbon and will light without any petroleum-based starting fluids.
• Use parts of the Real Charcoal bag at the bottom of a traditional chimney starter. Once you see flames, add some charcoal pieces. This is enough to ignite the pieces around it. Remove the chimney before the coals glow red hot.
• If you use a propane or MAPP torch, wear leather gloves and safety glasses.
• If you use starter sticks and gels, buy the all-natural kind and ensure that they are completely burned before to you place food on the grill.
• Keep the grill away from trees and shrubs
• Close the lid of the grill or smoker to deprive the charcoal of oxygen
• Leave the grill for 48 hours before moving it inside or removing ash
• Unburned charcoal can be re-lit with new charcoal placed on top.
• Don't use water to extinguish burning charcoal. Let it finish naturally.
Happy to get your comments, questions and feedback.